Join us for our first Essential Update for 2022.
This workshop will focus on two key areas related to industry – Federal Budget and Supply Chain issues.
Do you want to find out how they both affect you and your business? This is the perfect interactive workshop for you.
You will hear from our guest speakers:
- Jeffrey Wilson – Ai Group’s Director of Research and Economics, an expert in the field of Economics who will provide us with an update on the recent announcement of the Federal Budget and breakdown on the measures that will affect you and your business
- James Scotland – Ai Group’s General Manager for Minerals, Energy & Supply Chain, an expert in the ongoing crisis of national and global supply chain issues and understands how to prepare and survive in the changing face of business as we evolve to a post carbon world. Find out how the ongoing crisis happening across the globe such as Australian floods, Ukraine-Russian war etc affect our supply chain and tips on what we can expect in the near future and how to be best prepared.
You will be able to ask questions during the presentation and find out all you need to know.
- Date: Thursday, 21 April 2022
- Time: 11am to 12.15pm
- Where: Virtually – Via Microsoft Teams
- Cost: Members – FREE, Non-members – $100 per company (GST exclusive)
Register your details now.
A confirmation email will follow with further instructions and meeting details.